Here is just a sample of StandFast’s global retail packaging products. Many are custom, most are innovative, all are of the highest quality.
- Innovative structural design
- Graphic design and pre-flight
- Full size prototypes and full color mock-ups
- Detailed instruction sheets to ensure compliance
- Flexo, lithographic, digital and screen printing options
- High-speed laminating, die-cutting and specialty gluing
- Fulfillment and warehousing
- Dedicated, deadline-driven Project Managers
In-house structural designers create packaging solutions that precisely and creatively meet the needs of the customer, the brand, the retail environment and every step along the supply chain.
In-house graphic designers develop visuals that attract customers, reinforce the brand and drive sales.
Supply Chain/Logistics Management
In-house managers can meet the most exacting supply chain/logistics requirements in a variety of environments including food service and retail.
We manage inventory flow through finely honed, proprietary processes including our vendor managed inventory and barcode controlled warehousing.
Promotional Planning and Execution
Our project managers plan and oversee each step of a customer’s promotion production cycle. Experienced crews pack displays so that promotions reach the store complete, undamaged and ready to go. Deliveries are on your schedule, not ours. So are quantities. We can ship individual units or truckloads, locally or anywhere across North America.
- Kan Ban and J.I.T. programs
- 24′ trucks to 53′ trailers
- Assembly and Fulfillment
- RSCs (Regular Slotted Cartons)
- HSCs (Half Slotted Cartons)
- FOLs (Full Overlap Cartons)
- Book folds or five-panel folders
- One-piece folders
- Pads and scored sheets
- Auto bottom die-cut cartons
- Telescoping tops and bottoms
- Pre-glued in fold and out fold trays
- Self-locking trays
- No minimum quantities
- Graphics for package: need to appeal to Light Duty off road and truck audiences
- 3 color Direct Print: grey, red and black with coating to keep the box clean and reduce finger prints
- Results: StandFast developed a cost effective solution on time and on budget.
- Corrugated takes up much less room than foam in the warehouse
- Previous suppler was not able to design and fix problem
- Damage has been eliminated
- Cost of packaging is within budget
- StandFast delivered on time
- Customers are happy with packaging improvements